🎧 All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go 🎧
Can you hear yourself singing this song’s intro as you glide through your space, feeling giddy about your upcoming vacation? The Exchangr team just knows how excited you are! It’s Australia after all — land of majestic adventures. But hey, have you booked for a hotel?
Before you turn on travel mode, read on some wallet-friendly tips that the Exchangr team suggests for you to have a happier getaway.
- Avoid peak times. It’s the national holidays and everyone is hitting the country side and you want to go with the trend. While being trendy could be cool for you, it wouldn’t be on your wallet and we know just how saving up is a big thing for international students like you. So to avoid paying high rates, avoid peak times like easter long weekends where hotel prices crazily rise.
- Stay Mid-Week and save some cash. Weekday and weekend room pricing varies greatly. Weekends are considered peak times as well that some places would even triple their room rates. As an international student, you’d like to look over your schedule and set that free time on your weekday as your vacation time instead.
- Plan ahead. If you’ve been eyeing a getaway, go ahead and book in advance. The Exchangr team would recommend this as some hotels offer cheaper and even discounted room rates if you book it weeks ahead.
- Sharing a room is not only fun, it is wallet-friendly too. Traveling with friends? Then go ahead and share a room. Not only will you promote bonding but save some cash as well as you split on the room rate.
- Lastly, be wise enough and make use of coupon codes. Cut off expenses for up to 10-20% by using codes found on the web. And man, aren’t you lucky enough to be on this page? The Exchangr team just knows where you can get such discounts. All you need to do is visit our website www.exchangr.com.au for amazing deals that will surely make you save on your hotel accommodation.